1. The name and contact details of the data controller responsible for data processing:
Dr. Friedrich E. Hörtkorn GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7131 949-0
Facsimile: +49 (0) 7131 949-199
Name of the company data protection officer
You can reach our company data protection officer at the above address or by e-mail at datenschutz(at)dr-hoertkorn.de.
2. Processing of personal data, legal bases and purposes of use
a) when visiting the websiteWhen you visit our website www.dr-hoertkorn.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (Referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) when registering for our newsletter
If we have your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscription request to info(at)dr-hoertkorn.de by e-mail at any time.
c) when using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 paragrah 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which are taken at your request
- this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO to fulfil a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject
- this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of
- an order processing in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 DSGVO becomes necessary
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not, however, mean that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info(at)dr-hoertkorn.de.
7. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the upper or lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that permit the analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of the activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to fully use all the features of this website. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, preventing any direct link to a person. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, the latter will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics we collect enable us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For those exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account.
9. Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This information sheet is a translation of the German wording. Only the German text is legally binding.
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However we take no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 Telemediengesetz (TMG) for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remo